THE TOKYO 2020 REBOOT BEGINS!!!
We have good news regarding the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games!
The new event schedule for next year’s Olympic Games has been released and we will be relaunching ticket sales as follows beginning at 1100 PDT each week:
- July 27-August 2 – Residents of Latvia, North Macedonia and Slovenia (and other eligible EEA countries*)
- August 3-9 – Residents of Chile and Colombia
- August 10-16 – Residents of Jamaica (plus Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Federated States of Micronesia, Grenada, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Panama, Puerto Rico, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela and Virgin Islands)
- August 17-23 – Residents of Mexico
* – Other EEA countries include Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
Ticket availability will vary by country plus all tickets will be sold on a first come-first serve basis and all sales will be considered final and non-refundable.
In addition, no further ticket requests will be accepted after this sales period and the dates are subject to change.
The next opportunity to purchase tickets for other events will be during Tokyo 2020’s Global Ticket Sales, scheduled to launch now during the first quarter of 2021.
For your information, tickets already previously purchased will be valid for the new dates in 2021.
Further information about this additional ticket opportunity can be obtained by contacting Cartan at email@example.com or at +1.310.546.9662.